- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp cayenne powder
- 3 cups shredded chicken
- 1 1/3 enchilada sauce, divided
- 4 large zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup low-fat Cheddar, shredded
- Sour cream, for drizzling
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 180°C. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and season with salt. Cook until soft, 5 minutes, then add garlic, cumin and cayenne powder and stir until combined. Add shredded chicken and 1 cup enchilada sauce and stir until saucy.
- On a cutting board, use a Y-shaped vegetable peeler to make thin slices of zucchini. Lay out three, slightly overlapping and place a spoonful of chicken mixture on top. Roll up and transfer to a baking dish. Repeat with remaining zucchini and chicken mixture
- Spoon remaining 1/3 cup enchilada sauce over zucchini enchiladas and sprinkle with low-fat cheddar cheese.
- Bake until it melts for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with sour cream, cilantro and serve.