If you are feeling too tired, sleepy or not in the mood for intimacy latey, try one of the following super foods and boost up your sex drive instantly. For this, you may not have to run all the way to the nearest grocery store. These simple, handy foods can be found at home. So just sneak in for any one of these super foods from your kitchen and let yourself set in the mood again.. naturally!
- Black raspberries: Consume a handful of blackberries for transforming your mood. “This phytochemical-rich food enhances both libido and sexual endurance,” states Drs. Anna Maria and Brian Clement, both directors of Hippocrates Health Institute in West Palm Beach, Florida and authors of 7 Keys to Lifelong Sexual Vitality.
- Broccoli: Broccoli is rich in vitamin C which helps regulate blood circulation in body organs. Consume broccoli in a cooked, sautéed, or raw form and see the amazing difference. Caution: If you are in the unlucky percentage of people, broccoli, like asparagus may change the smell of your urine – oops!
- Cloves: This versatile food ingredient can be added in a number of creative ways. Mix it in your tea, or sprinkle it over your main course dish. Cloves are essentially used in Indian cuisines so check out their recipes for diversified options. It also helps in getting rid of bad breath.
- Figs: Feast on four to five mature figs since they work as remarkable stimulants. Alternative Option: Turn 4-5 fis into a smothie by adding some orange juice as well. Your bowels will thank you.
- Watermelon: Although watermelon is 92 percent water, the other 8 percent stimulates your blood circulation in the entire body organs and keeps you rejuvenated. Although chocolate is often related to this kind of stimulation, there is no medical reasoning present to prove it into a fact. So grab a slice of watermelon and see the difference yourself.
These superfoods are excellent stimulators. Forget about pills and artificial solutions. Grab one of these nutrient-rich foods and elevate your sex drive.
Best of Health,