Boost your sex drive with these 5 super foods

If you are feeling too tired, sleepy or not in the mood for intimacy latey, try one of the following super foods and boost up your sex drive instantly. For this, you may not have to run all the way to the nearest grocery store. These simple, handy foods can be found at home. So just sneak in for any one of these super foods from your kitchen and let yourself set in the mood again.. naturally!

  1. Black raspberries: Consume a handful of blackberries for transforming your mood. “This phytochemical-rich food enhances both libido and sexual endurance,” states Drs. Anna Maria and Brian Clement, both directors of Hippocrates Health Institute in West Palm Beach, Florida and authors of 7 Keys to Lifelong Sexual Vitality.
  2. Broccoli: Broccoli is rich in vitamin C which helps regulate blood circulation in body organs. Consume broccoli in a cooked, sautéed, or raw form and see the amazing difference. Caution: If you are in the unlucky percentage of people, broccoli, like asparagus may change the smell of your urine – oops!
  3. Cloves: This versatile food ingredient can be added in a number of creative ways. Mix it in your tea, or sprinkle it over your main course dish. Cloves are essentially used in Indian cuisines so check out their recipes for diversified options. It also helps in getting rid of bad breath.
  4. Figs: Feast on four to five mature figs since they work as remarkable stimulants. Alternative Option: Turn 4-5 fis into a smothie by adding some orange juice as well. Your bowels will thank you.
  5. Watermelon: Although watermelon is 92 percent water, the other 8 percent stimulates your blood circulation in the entire body organs and keeps you rejuvenated. Although chocolate is often related to this kind of stimulation, there is no medical reasoning present to prove it into a fact. So grab a slice of watermelon and see the difference yourself.

These superfoods are excellent stimulators. Forget about pills and artificial solutions. Grab one of these nutrient-rich foods and elevate your sex drive.

 

Best of Health,

signature

How To Lose The “Quarantine” Weight Effectively

If you want to lose the quarantine weight fast, it is important to understand that the first 2-3 kilos may be lost in a short time after you start paying attention to your diet, but in order to continue having positive and healthy results, you should try to focus on a balanced diet that will improve your metabolism, body composition and your overall well-being in a realistic and sustainable way.

Digestive Ulcer and Nutrition

Digestive ulcer is a chronic disease that makes the daily lives of those suffering from it very difficult. Often the problem is

Childhood Obesity and the Role of the Dietitian

Many times the phenomenon of childhood obesity tends to be ignored in the family. In particular, parents are resting on the belief that their child will grow taller and lose  their unnecessary

One Response

  1. Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that
    it’s truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels.
    I will be grateful if you continue this in future.
    Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *